Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (movie)

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. © Disney/Walden Narnia. Image: deviantart 


The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian is a 2008 epic fantasy film based on Prince Caspian, the second published, fourth chronological novel in C. S. Lewis's epic fantasy series, The Chronicles of Narnia. It is the second in The Chronicles of Narnia film series from Walden Media, following The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005). The four Pevensie children (William Moseley, Anna Popplewell, Skandar Keynes, and Georgie Henley) return to Narnia to aid Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes) in his struggle for the throne against his corrupt uncle, King Miraz (Sergio Castellitto). 
Source: wiki







Anna Popplewell at the premiere of The Chronic...Anna Popplewell at the premiere of Prince Caspian. Image via Wikipedia


GeorgieHenley
Georgie Henley at the UK premiere of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Image via wikimedia


The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Soundtrack


Switchfoot - This is Home lyrics
Songwriters: Dodd, Andy; Foreman, Jonathan; Watts, Adam

I've got my memories
Always

Inside of me
But I can't go back
Back to how it was
I believe you now
I've come too far
No I can't go back
Back to how it was
Created for a place
I've never known


Chorus:

This is home

Now I'm finally

Where I belong

Where I belong

Yeah, this is home
I've been searching
For a place of my own
Now I've found it
Maybe this is home
Yeah, this is home

Belief over misery
I've seen the enemy
And I won't go back

Back to how it was
And I got my heart
Set on
What happens next
I got my eyes wide
It's not over yet
We are miracles
And we're not alone

(Chorus)

And now after all
My searching
After all my questions
I'm gonna call it home
I got a brand new mindset
I can finally see
The sunset
I'm gonna call it home

(Chorus)

Now I know
Yeah, this is home

I've come too far
And I won't go back
Yeah, this is home 



Quotes

Peter: This is a tomb, not a fortress!
Caspian: This is crazy. No one has ever taken his castle!
Peter: There’s always a first time.



Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine.
Caspian: ...You are a mouse.
Reepicheep: (sighs) I was hoping for something a little more original.




Aslan[to Lucy] Things never happen the same way twice, dear one.




Peter: What is it?
Edmund[staring upwards] Where do you suppose we are?
Peter: Where do you think?!
Edmund: Well, I don't remember any ruins in Narnia. [they all stare up at the ruins on the cliff]



Lucy[wandering around the ruins] Wonder who lived here?
Susan[she picks up an old chess piece made of gold] I think we did.
Edmund: Hey, that's mine - from my chess set!
Peter: Which chess set?
Edmund: Well, I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?


Lucy Pevensie: It's so still.
Trumpkin: They're trees. What do you expect?
Lucy Pevensie: They used to dance.


Caspian: I wish we had more time together.
Susan Pevensie: We never would have worked, anyway.
Caspian: Why not?
Susan Pevensie: Well, I am 1300 years older than you.


Lucy Pevensie: I wish you'd all stop trying to act like grown-ups. I didn't think I saw him, I did see him.
Trumpkin: I am a grown-up


Peter Pevensie: Prince Caspian?
Prince Caspian: Yes. And who are you?
Susan Pevensie: Peter!
Prince Caspian: High King Peter?
Peter Pevensie: I believe you called.
Prince Caspian: Well, yes. But I thought you'd be . . . older.
Peter Pevensie: Well if you like, we can come back in a few years.
Prince Caspian: No! No, it's alright! You're not exactly what I expected.
Edmund Pevensie: Neither are you...


Telmarine Soldier to be killed By Reepicheep: You are a mouse.
Reepicheep: You people have no imagination!


Edmund Pevensie[looking down a cliff over the water] Is there a way down?
Trumpkin: Yes. Falling.


Prince Caspian: You could have called it off, there was still time.
Peter Pevensie: No, there wasn't, thanks to you. If you had kept to the plan those soldiers might be alive now.
Prince Caspian: And if you had just stayed here as I suggested, they definitely would be!
Peter Pevensie: You called us, remember?
Prince Caspain: My first mistake.
Peter Pevensie: No. Your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people.
Prince Caspian: Hey! I am not the one who abandoned Narnia.
Peter Pevensie: No, you invaded Narnia. You have no more right leading than Miraz does. You, him, your father! Narnia's better off without the lot of you!


Peter Pevensie: High King Peter. The Magnificent.
Susan Pevensie: You probably could have left off that last bit.
Trumpkin: Probably.


Reepicheep: Pick up your sword.
Caspian: No, thank you.
Reepicheep: Pick it up! I won't fight an unarmed man.
Caspian: Which is why I might live longer if I refuse to cross swords with you, noble mouse.


Miraz: Now Prince Ed-
Edmund: It's King Edmund...it's "king"...just "king". Peter's the High King [pauses] I know, it's confusing.


Susan: I don't remember this way.
Peter: That's the problem with girls - you can't carry a map in your heads.
Lucy: That's because our heads have something in them.
Source: wikiquote

If you would like to keep up with all latest Randomnies additions, please subscribe to Randomnies RSSRSS feed or subscribe to Randomnies by Email.

Subscribe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 
Add to The Free Dictionary